How do I Create a Ticket from an Email?
All you need to know is the email address of the helpdesk service where you want to create a ticket. Ask your GoTo Resolve administrator for the proper email address.
- You can use any email client, such as Microsoft Outlook to create a helpdesk ticket
- Send your email to the email address of the helpdesk service
- The subject of your email will be the subject of the ticket
- The content of your email will be the summary of the issue.
- You cannot create tickets from auto-generated emails. When an email has an auto-submitted: auto-generated header, it won't create a helpdesk ticket.
For more ticketing-related questions, see our Ticketing FAQs.