How do I schedule meetings from my web account?
Organizers can schedule meetings from their web account at any time. You can schedule a one-time meeting or a recurring meeting room if you plan on reusing the meeting link.
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click Create Meeting.
- Use the "New Meeting" window to specify the details of your new meeting. This is where you can add co-organizers (if your admin has allowed it), edit audio options, add passwords, etc.
- Online meeting room – You want to use the same meeting ID and link over and over again.
- One-time meeting – You want to host a single meeting on a certain day/time.
- Click Save when finished. The new meeting will immediately be available in your upcoming meetings (either in the Rooms or One-Time tab).
- In the meeting details, click Copy Invitation to copy the invitation to your clipboard and paste it into an email, calendar invite, or anywhere you prefer.