GoTo Meeting offers a few types of meetings, both scheduled and instant, so that organizers can use what best suits their various needs.
- Best for hosting a single meeting at a set date and time.
- Have unique meeting IDs and audio information that expire 30 days from the set start date.
- Can be launched multiple times within that 30 day period.
Online meeting rooms (Reusable meetings)
- Best for hosting recurring sessions (such as daily standups or weekly team meetings) as they are always available. There's no set date or time associated with them.
- Have unique meeting IDs and audio information that never expire.
- Can be launched multiple times and customizable.
- Best for unplanned "on the fly" sessions as they launch immediately rather than being scheduled ahead of time.
- Can only be run once before the meeting ID expires.