How do I view my session history?
Organizers can search through and view meeting history details including the date, time, title, duration, and attendee list. Session history data is stored for 90 days after its scheduled end date. If you're on a GoTo Meeting Corporate plan, session history is stored for up to 12 months.
- Sign in to the GoTo web or desktop app.
- From Meetings, select the Past tab. All meetings in the last 365 days will be listed in chronological order.
- To search for a specific session (recorded or not), enter the meeting ID, a specific smart note that was taken, a keyword, title, or attendee name(s) into the search bar. You can also filter by date range to help narrow your results.
- To search for sessions that were recorded, enable the Recorded toggle. Utilize the search bar in addition to this toggle to further narrow your results.
- To view and download attendee details, select View diagnostics to open the Meeting Diagnostics Report, and then Download attendee list.