How do I view meeting diagnostics?
Account admins and organizers can view meeting diagnostics as a tool to monitor audio and video quality. This report can help identify and troubleshoot root causes for meeting quality issues.
View meeting diagnostics (Organizers)
- Sign in to the GoToweb or desktop app.
- Select the Past tab.
- Choose a session to open its details.
- Select View diagnostics.
Note: If you do not see this button, try clearing your browser's cache.
- The report opens in a new window or browser tab. Each report displays the following:
- Meeting name, ID, and total number of participants
- Features used (computer audio,telephone, webcam, screen sharing, and recording)
- Attendee details
- Latency – delays typically resulted across wireless network
- Packet loss – delays resulted when one or more packets of data traveling across a computer network fail to reach their destination due to network congestion or wireless issues
- Ability to download attendee list
- Optional: To download the attendee list, select Download Attendee List at the bottom of the report.
View meeting diagnostics (Admins)
- Sign in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left menu and search for the desired user.
- Select to be redirected to the user's meeting history page.
- Locate the desired meeting and select the First Aid Kit icon.
Result: The report opens in a new browser tab.