Users that need to call numbers outside the region defined on their line (including US Territories and Foreign States) will need international dialing permissions. By limiting the individuals that can make international calls, you'll be able to limit the fees incurred with calling overseas.
- Log in at http://my.jive.com/pbx.
- You must have super admin permissions.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From the Dialing tab > Dialing Permissions section, select the user or user group that requires changes.
- Check International Permissions.
- Click [SAVE].
To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click the trash icon. Click [SAVE] when you are done.