How do I fix login issues in GoToConnect?
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot login issues on GoToConnect.
Before you begin:
Note: The email address you use for GoToConnect cannot also have a GoToMeeting license attached to it.
Step 1 Verify the user has GoToConnect access
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Users in the left sidebar and verify that the user has been added to the system. If you need to add a new user, click .
- Click on the user that needs access to verify that the Email field has a unique, correct email address and that Allow Web Login is toggled on.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and verify that the user has an assigned device. If you need to add a device to the user, click .
Step 2 Verify the user has a registered email
Before you begin: Before registering your email, please contact your system admin to have your login enabled on the system.
- Go to http://onjive.com/register.
- Complete the registration form making sure your Business Email Address matches the Email your system admin added to the system beforehand. If there is a mismatch, you will not be able to log in.
- Click Register.
What to do next: If the user is still not able to log in, please contact Customer Support.