How do I manage my user groups?
Manage user groups
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , you can view a list of all your user groups.
- Optional: Select to customize the table settings in this overview.
- Choose what you want to do:
Option How-to Add a new user group Select + Add user group to add a new user group to your account. Delete a user group Hover over the user group and select . Add a user to a user group Hover over the desired user group, and then select . Choose user(s) to add and then select Add users to user group. Manage a user group's settings Select a specific user group to view more details and manage their settings.Tip: If you drill down to a specific user group, you can use the breadcrumb on the top-left to go back to the main list or use the arrows to navigate each user group's detail page. Apply bulk changes for user group(s) Select the top checkbox next to the Name field to select all user groups or individual checkboxes next to specific user groups, and then select to manage products and change settings. Download user group(s) Select the top checkbox next to the Name field to select all user groups or individual checkboxes next to specific user groups, and then select to download the user group(s) to an excel or html file.
PBX Administration (classic)
Add users to a user group
Add a user to a user group to automatically give that individual the same permissions as everyone else in the group.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select User Groups in the left sidebar and then choose the user group that needs additional users.
- From the General, select the desired user from Members or user group from This group is a member of.
- Select Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group from the user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Select Save.