How do I upload my own hold music?
Upload any audio files that you have the rights to and use them in a playlist.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Hold Music in the left sidebar and then click Uploaded Music to add songs to your library.
- Click and then select a supported file from your computer.
- Select a Normalization Level to ensure consistent volume levels and then click Ok.
- Drag and drop the newly uploaded file into a playlist of your choice.