How do I upload my own hold music?
Upload any audio files that you have the rights to and use them in a playlist.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I add a sound clip or music file?
Before you begin: You must have admin or super admin permissions.
It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with your country's Digital Rights Management Laws when uploading copyrighted files.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Hold Music in the left navigation menu and then select Uploaded Music to add songs to your library.
- Select and then choose a supported file from your computer.
- Choose a Normalization Level to ensure consistent volume levels and then select Ok.
- Drag and drop the newly uploaded file into a playlist of your choice.