How do I forward my faxes to a different email address?
Avoid physical fax machines and dedicated fax lines by setting up email fax notifications. Not available in Brazil and Mexico.
Before you begin:
- To receive faxes, a system admin must route a phone number to your line.
- If you need the ability to receive faxes larger than 10 MB, make sure to have your system admin enable storage for larger faxes.
- Sign in to the desktop or web app.
- Select your profile picture in the top right and then choose Settings.
- Expand Voice in the left sidebar and then select Fax.
- Enable Forward incoming faxes and then enter the email address to receive incoming faxes.
Note: You can only send faxes to a single email address. If you need to deliver your faxes to a group, use an email alias (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
Results: Email communications will be sent from @goto.com, @jive.com or @jivecommunications.com. Please ensure these domains are allowed so that emails are not automatically filtered as spam.