How do I give a user and user group international dialing permissions?
Users that need to call numbers outside the region defined on their line (including US Territories and foreign States) will need international dialing permissions.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , select the user or user group that requires changes.
- Check International Permissions.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save to confirm.