How do I give a user and user group international dialing permissions?
Users that need to call numbers outside the region defined on their line (including US Territories and foreign States) will need international dialing permissions.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , select the user or user group that requires changes.
- Check International Permissions.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save to confirm.