How do I give a user and user group international dialing permissions?
Users that need to call numbers outside the region defined on their line (including US Territories and foreign States) will need international dialing permissions.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Permissions in the left navigation menu.
- From , choose the user or user group that requires changes.
- Check International Permissions.
- Select Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Select Save to confirm.