How do I use the system health dashboard?
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From Home, select System Health to open your dashboard.
- Select the Time picker on the top right to choose the desired data set. The default is 24 hours.
- Learn about the available metric cards:
Metric card Description Audio quality and call volume Shows hourly call volume with mean opinion score (MOS).
Hover over a bar in the graph for more details.
To troubleshoot an issue, select a bar and then select the affected user listed at the bottom of the tooltip for a shortcut to the user's health and history.Note: An MOS score may be "unknown" if the call was too short.
Average audio quality (MOS) Measures quality from 1-5, based on how a listener would rate the call quality/clarity.
This score is a useful benchmark for the overall audio quality of your phone system.
Audio delay Shows how long it takes your phone system to send and receive voice data over the internet.
Delays longer than 150 milliseconds can cause audio to lag during conversations.
Audio connection Displays the percentage of voice data packets lost out of all the packets sent from a phone to your system.
More than 3% loss of packets may cause the audio to drop in and out, depending on your networks ability to compensate for the discrepancy. Higher numbers can cause calls to drop completely.
Device Shows the percentage of devices you have online and offline.
A device is "online" if it can readily communicate with other devices. A device is "offline" if unable to communicate with other devices for various reasons such as being powered off or having incorrect configuration.Note: For any devices that are offline, troubleshoot the following::
- Is the device plugged in?
- Is the device getting an IP address?
- Is the MAC address correct in the device profile?
Watchlist Allows admins to monitor specific users by tracking their recent overall call quality (MOS score). The MOS score will be "unknown" if there hasn't been any activity in the last 24 hours.
Refer to How do I view user-level call quality in the watchlist? to learn more about this widget.
Helpdesk View incoming help requests.
Refer to How do I manage helpdesk tickets? to learn more about this card.Tip: You can hover over any graph to view more details.
- Configure system alerts as desired:
Note: To configure Watchlist alerts, refer to How do I set up alerts for user-level call quality?
- Select on the metric card for which you want notifications, and then select Manage Alerts.
- Enable Send Alerts.
- Choose your preferred sensitivity level; high, medium, or low. This corresponds with the amount of emails you will receive.
- Choose which user(s) you want to receive these email notifications.
- Select Save.