How do I create a corporate directory (LDAP)?
Create a corporate directory to sync your Microsoft Active Directory or Open LDAP directory to all your phones.
About this task: The following configuration is advanced. You should be familiar with LDAP and work closely with your directory admin during setup.
Note: Corporate directories are only supported on Cisco MPP, Cisco SPA, Polycom, Snom, VTech, and Yealink devices. All other devices need to be set up manually per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select Phone system in the left navigation menu, and then .
- Select Add directory on the upper right corner and then choose Corporate from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Name, Host (optional), and Port for the corporate directory.
- Select Save and then select the new corporate directory to configure its settings.
What to do next:
Tip: If your organization has multiple directories, you can add each of them, designate one as the system default, and then override that default on individual devices as needed ( learn how ).