Using the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
Admins can use the GoTo Admin Center (classic) to manage users and settings for their entire account. Depending on the size of the account, admins may choose to manage users and provision manually or automatically (as noted below).
Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
Admins can sign in at https://admin.logmeininc.com. If you attempt to log in and cannot access the GoTo Admin Center (classic), then you have not been given admin rights on your account and should contact an administrator on your account to make that change.
Set up the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
We recommend the following sequence of tasks to get started with the GoTo Admin Center (classic).
Step #1: Set up your account
- Create user groups to streamline user management in the future
- Create settings templates to make it easier to add users
- Create customized Welcome emails for new users
- Set up custom user fields if you want to track specific metrics for managing users
Step #2: Add users and manage their settings
- Add users manually, or set up automated provisioning for large accounts
- Configure account-wide settings for each product on your account
Step #3: Analyze the account and activities
- Run reports on products, users, usage, and more
- See an activity history of all actions taken by admins on the account