Migrating from GoToAssist to GoTo Resolve
Why would you switch over to GoTo Resolve?
More features, better support, same price.
Supporting flexible work requires powerful remote support features, which you can find in both GoToAssist and GoTo Resolve. But GoTo Resolve takes it a few big steps further as an all-in-one IT management solution.
One solution does it all.
Resolve empowers IT teams not only to solve problems, but to get ahead of them. It includes all the remote support features in GoToAssist, plus added device management, background access, ticketing, and automation. It’s everything you need to simplify and streamline your operations.
GoTo Resolve also tackles support issues from start to finish, from logging a problem discussed in Slack or Microsoft Teams to remotely resolving the issue, all in one platform.
What additional features do you get by switching over to GoTo Resolve?
Here are the GoTo Resolve features that you miss in GoToAssist:
- Mobile Agent App Console
- File Manager
- Multi-Agent Collaboration
- Remote Terminal Access
- Background File Manager
- Remote Execution
- Device Quick View
- Unified GoTo Admin Center
- Zero Trust Access Controls
- Incident Management
- Conversational Ticketing via Slack/Microsoft Teams Integrations
- Email Ticket Submission
- Integrated Remote Support
- Unlimited Helpdesk Services (for example, IT-help, HR-help, Finance-help)
- Patch Management (coming soon)
- Alerting (coming soon)
- Antivirus (coming soon)
- Antivirus Management (coming soon)
Migrating from GoToAssist to GoTo Resolve involves the following steps:
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Obtain a list of current GoToAssist users
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Add a new GoTo Resolve user
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Remove a GoToAssist user
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Add a device to GoTo Resolve
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Mass deployment with GoToAssist (Optional)
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Remove a device from GoToAssist
- Migrating from GoToAssist: How to start with GoTo Resolve?
- Migrating from GoToAssist: Where to find more information?
In this section: