Migrating from GoToAssist: Mass deployment with GoToAssist (Optional)
Optionally, you can use GoToAssist to mass distribute the GoTo Resolve installer on your devices and install GoTo Resolve on each of your devices.
Remember: To add devices to GoTo Resolve, you must have a signature key.
- Sign in at https://console.gotoresolve.com.
- Under Devices, click on Add Device, and then select Download for Windows (msi).
- Enter your signature key.
The installer is downloaded to your computer.Note: This will require that you connect to each device to install GoTo Resolve.Tip: Technicians should download the MSI before following the following steps.
- Connect to the device where you want to install GoTo Resolve:Establish a remote support connection to the
- If there is an end-user present at the device, establish an attended remote support session.
- If there is no one at the device use unattended access.
- Once connected use Send File to transfer the GoTo Resolve MSI.
For more information on sending files, visit the GoToAssist support site.
- Once the file is sent, double-click the MSI and proceed with the installation.
Parent article: Migrating from GoToAssist to GoTo Resolve
Previous article: Migrating from GoToAssist: Add a device to GoTo Resolve
Article last updated: 14 October, 2022