Migrating from GoToAssist: Remove a device from GoToAssist
Regardless of having GoToAssist v4 or v5, you have to remove your devices from your GoToAssist account.
For GoToAssist v4 users
Note: V4 is the original product, with a desktop-only application.
- Sign in at https://up.gotoassist.com and select your desired device group in the lower navigation on your dashboard.
- To select a single device, click the Device icon next to the device name. To select multiple devices, hold the CTRL key and click the Device icon for each device you want to select.
- Click Delete in the lower navigation.
- When prompted, click Delete Device(s) to confirm.
For GoToAssist v5 users
Note: V5 is the newer offering, with both desktop and web-based application.
- Sign into the Console at https://console.gotoassist.com.
- From the Devices tab select the device group containing the device you want to remove.
- Hover over the row of the device you want to delete and click the Remove icon.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Remove.
Parent article: Migrating from GoToAssist to GoTo Resolve
Previous article: Migrating from GoToAssist: Mass deployment with GoToAssist (Optional)
Article last updated: 14 October, 2022