Upgrading from GoToAssist: Add a new GoTo Resolve user
- You must be a Super admin to add new users with an Admin role/permission assigned to them.
- If you want to add your new user(s) to a user group, you will need to have created a user group prior to performing this task.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select Add User on the top-right.
- To add a single user, enter the new user's first and last name and business email address.
Important: Verify that the email address you've entered is correct. You cannot change the email address later.
- To add multiple users at once, you can select Add another user to add an additional entry or choose Import from CSV to add up to 100 users per import.
- If you need to import more than 100 users, you will need to import additional CSV files.
- If you are adding users via CSV import, please note this process takes approximately 24 hours before new users are reflected in GoTo Admin.
- GoTo Partners will also have options to import directly from available PSA providers.
- If you want to create a new import file, choose Download CSV template.
- Optional: Choose products for the people you want to invite by selecting the product checkboxes.
- Expand the product to choose additional capabilities and add-ons.
- You can skip this step if you are adding an administrative user(s) without products, adding an end-user only, or would like to add products to users at a later date.
- If you do not have a product license available, refer to How do I manage my product licenses?
- Optional: Choose additional settings. These settings must be the same for all users being added. If you choose to skip this section, you can add these settings later and customize them for individual users.
- Choose a welcome email template. Preview the welcome email which will be sent to the new user(s) and/or Customize the welcome email.
- Choose a Time zone for the new user(s).
- If applicable, apply a user group.
- Choose a Language.
- Choose an account role.
- Select Add user when complete.
Result: The user will receive the welcome email with steps on how to begin using the system. If the user exists on another account, they will be sent an invitation to transfer to your account. If a user does not receive the welcome email within 10 minutes, have them check their junk/spam folders. You can also re-send the invitation.