What is Flexible view?
Flexible view splits the GoTo desktop app into two windows when you are screen sharing. The first window includes attendee camera feeds. The second window is a shrunken control panel (also called " Grab Tab") to save screen space. Flexible view has all the critical features which remain accessible with just one click.
If you are in regular layout and need to access flexible layout, select in the toolbar.
- (1) Move the Grab Tab around your screen
- (2) Mute and unmute yourself
- (3) Start and stop sharing your camera
- (4) Stop sharing your screen or share something else
- (5) Start and stop recording the session
- (6) Raise your hand or react
- (7) Show or hide and camera feeds
- (8) Open the People pane
- (9) Open the Chat pane
- (10) Open the Settings pane to switch audio modes, change camera devices, or access general meeting settings
- (11) Close the Grab Tab and go back to the original view
- (12) View keyboard shortcuts, report audio issues, or get additional help
- (13) Use drawing tools
- (14) Leave the session