What is Presenter mode?
Presenter mode splits the GoTo desktop app into two windows when you are screen sharing. The first window includes attendee camera feeds. The second window is a shrunken control panel (also called " Grab Tab") to save screen space. Presenter mode has all the critical features which remain accessible with just one click.
When you start screen sharing, presenter mode is launched by default. If you are in meeting mode and need to access presenter mode, select in the toolbar.
- (1) Move the Grab Tab around your screen
- (2) Mute and unmute yourself
- (3) Start and stop sharing your camera
- (4) Stop sharing your screen or share something else
- (5) Start and stop recording the session
- (6) Raise your hand or react
- (7) Show or hide and camera feeds
- (8) Open the People pane
- (9) Open the Chat pane
- (10) Open the Settings pane to switch audio modes, change camera devices, or access general meeting settings
- (11) Close the Grab Tab and go back to the original view
- (12) Leave or end the session, view keyboard shortcuts, report audio issues, or get additional help
- (13) Use drawing tools