How do I host a meeting using the Web App?
Organizers can host meetings using the browser-based Web App instead of downloading the desktop app or mobile app.
Find your meeting link and open it in a browser. If a browser opens with join options, click Join on the web and sign in if you're prompted. If you are not taken to the browser-based GoToMeeting app, follow the instructions below.
- First, take note of the meeting ID or link.
- Open a Google Chrome browser and go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the Meeting ID or meeting room name, then click the Arrow button .
- If prompted, click start the meeting at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your GoToMeeting credentials (e.g., email address and password).
- You will automatically be launched into session! Once you select your audio mode, you will see a Welcome Tour that shows you the different organizer features that are available in the Web App.