How do I mute and unmute myself?
You can easily mute and unmute yourself from any method of connection (desktop app, browser-based Web App, mobile app).
There are a few things to keep in mind when using mute:
- If the organizer has muted you, you will still be able to unmute yourself if desired.
- If you dialed in to the audio conference using your telephone, you must enter your Audio PIN in order to use the Control Panel for muting. Alternatively, you can use keypad commands to mute yourself.
Mute/unmute from the desktop app
Click the Mic or Phone icon at the bottom of the GoToMeeting Viewer or top of the Control Panel.
Mute/unmute from the Web App
Click the Mic or Phone icon in the lower toolbar.
- Your audio is currently connecting via Computer mode (mic and speakers).
- You are unmuted and connected via Computer mode.
- You are muted and connected via Computer mode.
- You are currently set to Phone mode, but you have not yet entered your Audio PIN.
- You are unmuted (and connected via Phone mode).
- You are muted (and connected via Phone mode).
Mute/unmute from the mobile apps
Click the Mic icon in the lower toolbar. The icon will be red when you are muted and green when you are unmuted.