How do I join a meeting from an Android?
Attendees can use the GoTo Meeting app for Android to join meetings on the go!
Note: It's time to switch to the new GoTo mobile app! You can continue to use the GoToMeeting iOS and Android apps, but we will no longer support future versions starting January 1, 2023. For the latest updates and improvements, install the GoTo mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Are you an organizer? See Schedule and Start Meetings via Android.
Note: We have a new GoTo mobile app! This article covers the classic GoTo Meeting mobile experience. View How do I join a meeting in GoTo? for the new GoTo.
- Make sure you have installed the GoTo Meeting app.
- Join a session in either of the following ways.
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, enter the meeting ID or personal meeting name and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap one of the upcoming meetings that are listed on the Calendar screen. Tap Join.
- Open the app and locate the desired meeting. Tap the More icon and join with internet audio, phone audio, or commuter mode.
- You will be immediately launched into session.
Note: If the meeting is password protected, you will be prompted to enter the password first and then will be immediately launched into session. You will find the password in the meeting invitation, or ask the organizer who invited you to the meeting!