How do I switch audio modes from the Web App?
You can switch audio modes from at any point during a meeting. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
Desktop app or web
Only users running Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Chromium can use computer audio (computer mic and speakers). Users running any other web browser will need to dial in to the audio conference via Phone audio.
Note: If you do not see either the Computer audio or Phone call options, it's possible that the organizer disabled the option for this session. If the organizer used custom audio information, you will see specific instructions from the organizer.
- Select in the top toolbar.
- Choose an audio mode.
- Computer – Click the microphone and speakers you want to use.
- Phone call – Dial in using your phone or enter your country and have GoTo Meeting call you.
- No audio – You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.
- Open the GoTo mobile app on your device.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Do one of the following:
- Android - Select .
- iOS - Select .
- In Audio Source, select an audio mode:
- Internet (Wifi/Data Plan) - Use your device microphone and speakers.
- Dial in via phone call - Dial in using your phone or enter your country and have GoTo Meeting call you.
- Call me - Have GoTo mobile app call you.
- No audio - You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.