How do I switch audio modes from the Web App?
You can switch audio modes from at any point during a meeting. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
Desktop app or web
- Select the Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- Choose an audio mode.
- Computer – Click the microphone and speakers you want to use.
- Phone call – Dial in using your phone or enter your country and have GoTo Meeting call you.
- No audio – You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.
- Open the GoTo mobile app on your device.
- Start or join a session.
- Do one of the following:
- Android - Select .
- iOS - Select .
- In Audio Source, select an audio mode:
- Internet (Wifi/Data Plan) - Use your device microphone and speakers.
- Dial in via phone call - Dial in using your phone or enter your country and have GoTo Meeting call you.
- Call me - Have GoTo mobile app call you.
- No audio - You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.