How do I view which lines are offline?
See which lines that are currently offline.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to the Device metric card section of How to do I use the system health dashboard?
Before you begin: You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Unavailable Lines in the left sidebar.
Tip: For any lines that are offline, try checking the following before reaching out to Support:
- Is the device plugged in?
- Is the device getting an IP address?
- Is the MAC address correct in your portal?
- Does the device have an assigned extension, user and MAC address?