How do I use a dial by name directory in a dial plan?
Allow callers outside of your organization to have the option to search for their destination party.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administer their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Directory node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Directory node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- In the Choose field, select the directory that will be used.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.