Connect your Amazon bucket to your GoToConnect account to store your recordings in your personal AWS account.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
Before you begin
- You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Get your AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Access Key from Amazon after you set up an Amazon S3 bucket. For help setting up your bucket, click here.
About this task: It is your responsibility to understand call recording laws for your area.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click System Settings in the left sidebar.
- From Connect AWS. , click
- Enter the following:
- AWS Access Key ID
- AWS Secret Access Key
- Bucket Name
- Click Apply and then click Save.