How do I add a GoTo Network Test probe?
Manually add a GoTo Network Test (GTNT) probe in GoTo Admin for any machines you want to monitor that are not using the desktop version of the GoTo app. GTNT probes allow you to track the performance of the networks in your organization and run impromptu tests as needed.
- Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant only for admins who use GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com.
- You must be assigned an Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Get a copy of the GoTo Network Test system code. If you need to add a new probe to a machine rather than just associating an existing probe with your admin portal, download and install GoTo Network Test on the machine before obtaining the system code.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select + Add network probe.
- Enter a name to identify this probe (or instance of the test).
- Paste the system code you want to add.
- Select Save when complete.