What is the maximum number of people who can attend my session?
The maximum amount of individuals who can participate in your session (including organizers, staff, and attendees) varies depending on your account's GoTo Webinar subscription plan.
Find my attendee limit before the session
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or click on an existing one.
- Scroll down and open the Registration card.
- Hover over the Information icon next to Registration Limit.
- The pop-up text will display your attendee limit and the registration limit.
Find my attendee limit during the session
To view your maximum attendee limit, launch a session instantly and check the Attendee pane to locate the maximum number of participants for your plan tier.
Increase your participant limit
If you are the billing administrator on your account, you can upgrade to a different subscription plan to increase your per-session participant limit. See How do I change my current GoTo Webinar subscription plan? to learn how to upgrade your subscription plan or here to learn about plans and pricing.