How do I set a registration limit?
Organizers can set a registration limit so that no one can register for the webinar event once the maximum amount of registrants has been reached. The registrant limit can be up to ten times the attendee limit (i.e., if your attendee limit is 100, then the registrant limit could be up to 1,000). The attendee limit depends on your subscription plan.
You cannot update the registration while the webinar is running. If you want to increase your registration limit while you're already in session, you will have to end the event and restart it.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- Scroll and open the Registration section.
- Under "Registration Limit", enter the desired number. Your change will automatically save once you click out of the box.
- Once that many people have registered for your event, no one else will be able to register.