How do I restrict my attendees to join from only one device?
Organizers can restrict attendees to use their unique Join link once. This prevents link sharing among registrants.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Schedule a new webinar or click an existing one.
- In the Registration card and under "Join Limit", select Restricted join and click out of the box.
- Default - Attendees can join from up to three devices using the same Join link (e.g., an attendee can join the webinar from a mobile device and the desktop app).
- Restricted Join - Attendees can join from only one device (desktop app, mobile app, or Instant Join app).
- To apply this setting across all your webinars, see How do I change my GoTo Webinar account settings?.