How do I download GoTo Webinar?
If you are an organizer or panelist for an upcoming webinar, you will need the desktop application installed on your computer to properly host or participate in the session. This gives you access to all our presentation tools such as drawing tools, shared keyboard/mouse control, polls, handouts, and more.
Install on Windows or Mac
- See our system requirements to make sure you are running a supported operating system, or check your system's compatibility automatically.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com and schedule your own test webinar.
- Start the webinar.
- The GoTo Opener “helper” app will launch in your default browser and ask your permission to install itself and the GoTo Webinar desktop app. Follow the browser prompts as instructed, or see step-by-step instructions for Windows and Mac.
- Once you successfully download the desktop software, the GoToMeeting Sign In window will launch from the system tray. Sign in using your GoTo Webinar email address and password.
- The GoToMeeting Suite will open with all the available products in your plan and you can get started managing and viewing your sessions.
Install on mobile devices
Mobile users can install the GoTo Webinar app for free on their iOS or Android device. See the System Requirements.