How do I add more questions to the registration form?
Organizers can customize the registration form by selecting from a list of additional registration fields or by creating their own custom questions. Once questions have been added, use the Registration URL to preview what registrants will see.
Add additional registration fields
- Log in to your account at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- Scroll and open the Registration section.
- Under Registration Questions, click Default or Edit.
- Select the desired fields you wish to add to your Registration form. Note that unless you select the "Required" Star icon, the added fields will be optional by default.
- Zip/Postal Code
- Job Title
- Questions and Comments
- Purchasing Time Frame
- Role in Purchase Process
- No. of Employees
- Click Save.
Create and manage custom questions
- Under Create custom questions, click + Add custom question.
- Enter your question in the Add custom question field and select the type of question.
- Short answer – Registrants are provided with an open-ended answer.
- Multiple choice – Registrants must choose one of the available answers. You must provide at least 2 answers.
- Click Add Question.
- To add more custom questions, click +Add custom question and repeat steps 1-3.
- To make your custom question required, click the "Required" Star icon next to the question.
- To delete your question, click the More icon and Remove question.
- To change the order of the questions, click the More icon and Move question up or Move question down.
- Click Save.