How do I View Available Windows Updates in GoTo Resolve?
Installing Windows updates starts with identifying those remote devices that have updates available.
Remember: Windows updates are available for users with Premium licenses only. Updates can be deployed on devices that are both Pro and verified.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
- At the top of the device list, select Windows Update.
- Optional: If this is the first time you visit this page, select Get started with software updates.
This runs a quick scan on your devices to see what Windows updates are missing.
- On the Windows updates page, hover over a device to see the following options:
You have the following options:
- Install all updates - Installs all available Windows updates to the selected devices. You must enter your zero trust signature key to proceed with the installation. This option is only available when there are updates available on the selected device.
- Select updates one by one - View available Windows updates on a selected device. Click a column header to sort updates by a selected property.
- Further actions
- Manage device - View real-time information of the device.
- Create a ticket - Creates a Helpdesk ticket so that an admin can take the necessary steps regarding the device's Windows updates.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022