How do I View Past Windows Updates in GoTo Resolve?
You can view a list of Windows updates that were previously installed on your remote devices.
Remember: Windows updates are available for users with Premium licenses only. Updates can be deployed on devices that are both Pro and verified.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
- At the top of the device list, select Windows Update.
Devices that have Windows updates available are displayed.
- Above the list of your devices, select View your updates.
Updates currently running are listed on the Scheduled and running tab.
- Updates currently installed on devices are listed on the Active and scheduled tab. Scheduled updates will be available in an upcoming release.
- Updates that have already been applied to devices are listed on the Installed tab.
- Search for the name of your installed Windows updates.
- Hover over an update and click See details to view the Remote Execution job that installed the Windows updates.
- Hover over an update and click See details again.
The list of installed Windows patches is displayed.Note: You can also download a log of the installation process to view additional details. See How to Work with Logs in Remote Execution.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022