How do I use the Control Panel?
Features and tools
- (a) Mute and unmute yourself – Mute and unmute your audio during the session if you are using one of the built-in audio services.
- (b) Share your screen, change Presenter, and give keyboard and mouse control – Share your screen (desktop, an application, or a document), make someone else a presenter so they can share their own screen, and let other participants control your keyboard and mouse.
Note: Attendees on the browser-based app or mobile app will not be able to take keyboard and mouse control.
- (c) Share your webcam – Preview and share your webcam with others.
- (d) Manage your audio mode – You can switch from computer audio to phone mode (or vice versa) and enable/disable on-hold beeps and entry chimes.
- (e) See the Audience View – See a preview of what your attendees are seeing to make sure your presentation is on point!
- (f) Manage attendees – View and manage all your attendees, invite others to the webinar, add co-organizers so they have full control over the session and/or can continue running the session after you leave, and add panelists so they can have panelist capabilities.
- (g) Sent chat messages – Send messages to all participants or only to staff members.
- (h) Record the webinar – Record the webinar and share the recording for other registrants to view.
- (i) Use Drawing Tools (Windows only) – Use drawing tools to draw on your shared screen and better illustrate points.
- (j) Check the dashboard – Monitor the session at a glance (duration of the webinar, audience attentiveness, and more).
- (k) Launch polls – Ask attendees a question during a webinar then broadcast the results immediately.
- (m) Answer attendee questions – During a webinar, attendees can ask questions. Sort these questions, flag them with priority, and assign them to other organizer or panelists in the session.
- (n) Share handouts – Upload and share handouts that attendees can then download onto their own devices.
Switch between Control Panel and Grab Tab
- To shrink the Control Panel into the Grab Tab, click the Shrink icon in the left navigation.
- To expand the Grab Tab into the Control Panel (e.g., show all panes), click the Expand icon in the left navigation.