How do I add co-organizers to my webinar?
Co-organizers have access to the same organizer tools and features during a webinar and can help facilitate it (or even start it on the organizer's behalf if they're part of the same GoTo Webinar account).
Add a co-organizer before the session
Add up to 49 co-organizers before the event so that they can start the session if you are unable to. While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only those who are part of the same GoTo Webinar account can start them on your behalf.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
, search for the desired name. If the co-organizer you want to add is not part of your account, select + to enter their name and email.Note: To limit your co-organizers to host-only mode, select the Host-only box. This will prevent co-organizers in your account from editing webinar event details.
- When finished, select Update.
Result: Your co-organizers will be added to the event details, and they will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.
Add a co-organizer during the session
Promote any attendee or staff member to a co-organizer role during the event. These individuals do not need to have their own GoTo Webinar account.
- From the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee, and then select Make Organizer.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Select Yes to continue.
Result: The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.