How do I start a meeting instantly without scheduling it? (Classic)
An instant "Meet Now" session allows organizers to start a meeting (with a randomly generated ID) without scheduling one.
Start an instant session from the web
Start an instant session from the desktop app
- Access the GoTo Meeting desktop app in the system tray.
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click Meet Now.
- A new session will immediately launch! Invite your attendees to join.
Start an instant session from the iOS app
- Tap My Meetings in the toolbar (you must be logged in to see tab).
- Tap Meet Now at the bottom of the screen.
- A new session will automatically launch.