How do I host an audio only meeting?
Organizers can start a meeting from their phone by connecting to audio via phone call (toll or toll-free) and entering the organizer PIN. Attendees can join the meeting from all outlets (desktop app, browser, mobile app, or phone call).
Set an organizer PIN
- Sign in to the GoTo web or desktop app.
- Select your Profile icon in the top toolbar and Settings.
- Select Meetings in the left menu.
- Under "Organizer PIN", enter a PIN.
Important: Once a PIN is set, it can't be disabled.
Schedule an audio-only meeting
Start a meeting by phone
- Call the toll or toll-free number of your meeting from your phone.
Tip: Open the meeting invite and manually enter the phone number and access code or go into your device calendar and tap the linked phone number.
- Press the Star key to confirm you are the organizer.
- Enter your organizer PIN followed by the pound or hash sign.