How do I start or join a meeting from the browser?
Organizers can host meetings using the web experience in Google Chrome instead of downloading the desktop or mobile app. Participants (attendees) can also choose to join sessions from the web (if enabled by the organizer) or desktop app.
- From a Google Chrome browser, go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
Fastpath: If you have the meeting link, you can select that to automatically launch the session in the web app and then select Join on the web.
- Enter the session ID or name and then enter.
- If you are not signed in, select Sign in.
- Select your audio, camera, and performance preferences.
- Select Start my meeting when ready.