How do I change my current GoTo Meeting subscription plan?
The billing contact for your account can modify your GoTo Meeting subscription plan at any time to unlock advanced features, add additional user licenses, or change your billing period.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, select in the upper-right corner, then choose Edit Subscription.
Attention: If you do not see the , it means you had a free trial plan and it ended. Select Subscribe Now to purchase a GoTo Meeting subscription plan.
- Choose the plan that's right for you, update license count, and/or a billing plan frequency.
- Review your Order Summary at the bottom of the page, then select Proceed to Checkout. Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Select .
- Review your billing period (which will start today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. If needed, select Edit Order to make additional changes. Note: If your new plan selection increases your subscription price, you will be prompted to enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Select Place Order.