How do I subscribe to GoTo Meeting at the end of my free trial?
At the end of your free trial, you will not be charged and your trial will expire. However, the billing contact for your account can easily convert your expired free trial into a subscription plan. Once subscribed and purchased, any sessions you had scheduled during your trial will remain available in your account.
Note: Some billing contacts sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com to manage their GoTo Meeting billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with their dedicated GoTo representative (or by contacting Corporate Account Services) to manage their account on the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.goto.com/corp-billing. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, click Subscribe Now.
- If desired, click Change to update your plan tier, then select your user license count and billing plan frequency. Otherwise, click Proceed to Checkout.
Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Click .
- Review your order on the Checkout page. Click Edit Order to make additional changes. When ready, click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number (if applicable), then click Place Order.
Result: You will have instant access to any additional features or user licenses you added, and your subscription billing date will change to reflect the date you made the plan changes. You'll also receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase.
Subscription plan key differences
Features are available on a plan to plan basis – see below review which features are not included in the Professional plan. Please keep in mind that you do not need an account if you are an attendee joining someone else's meeting.
|Unlimited recording and cloud storage|
|Grant attendees with access to your keyboard & mouse|
|Add co-organizers to your meetings|
|Lock your meeting to prevent unexpected attendees from joining|
|Run a Meeting Diagnostics report|