How do I enable or disable products for a single user?
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Click the name (hyperlink) of your desired user to open the individual's User Details page.
- Click Edit in the Products pane.
- Use the checkboxes to specify which products the user should be able to access. Note: The selection(s) you make will replace the products that a user currently has assigned. If all boxes are unchecked, products will be removed and the user will appear with a "Suspended" status (as you have removed all products from their user account).
- If desired, update their account role.
- If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Click Save when finished.
Result: The user will receive an email notification informing them of the changes to their product access (unless the Do not notify users about this change setting was enabled when their product access was updated).Note: If you are enabling GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, GoTo Training, and/or OpenVoice for the first time on your user's account, they will still receive a separate email containing information on how to get started with using the product – even if the Do not notify users about this change setting is enabled.