Manage User Account Roles
Account admins can manage user account roles to specify whether the user can access the classic GoTo Admin Center as a full administrator, or a manager with limited permissions. Please note that the user account role is first configured when a user is manually added to an account. Once added, account role changes can only be made per individual user, but not in bulk for a selection of users.
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Select Edit in the Roles pane.
- Select the user's role from the following:
- Member – A user with no classic GoTo Admin Center access
- Manager – A user with classic GoTo Admin Center access and management of select permissions and/or user groups (click the hyperlink next to Permissions or Managed Groups, then check the box(es) to select your desired permissions or user groups and click Apply.
Important: If no user groups are selected, the manager can manage the selected permissions for all users in the account.
- Admin – A manager with all permissions except to manage other admins
- Super Admin – An admin with all permissions, including managing other admins
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Select Save when finished.
Results: The user will receive an email notification informing them of their role change (unless the Do not notify users about this change setting was enabled when the role was updated).