Manage Account Info for Users in the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
Admins can manage user information such as name, language, email address, assigned groups, time zone, products, and roles. Additionally, admins can view users' activity status and product usage.
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the navigation menu.
- Select a user to open their User Details page.
- Update user information by select Edit, including group assignment, and language, and time zone
- View user status – Active, Inactive, Invite sent (# of invitations sent), or Suspended
- Manage custom fields
- Manage user's feature settings
- Update user's products and roles
- Reassign meetings to different organizers
- View meeting history and diagnostics
Article last updated: 31 July, 2023