How do I host a meeting using the Web App?
Organizers can host meetings using the browser-based Web App instead of downloading the desktop app or mobile app.
Find your meeting link and open it in a browser. If a browser opens with join options, click Join on the web and sign in if you're prompted. If you are not taken to the browser-based GoToMeeting app, follow the instructions below.
- First, take note of the meeting ID or link.
- Open a Google Chrome browser and go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the Meeting ID or meeting room name, then click the Arrow button .
- If you are not signed in, click Sign in at the top of the page and log in using your GoToMeeting credentials. Note: If you are an attendee joining someone else's meeting, you do not need to sign in. Click Join when meeting starts to join the session.
- Select your audio and camera modes for the meeting. Important: If the icons glow blue, that means they are turned on. To join muted or with your camera off, click on the icons and make sure they are gray.
- Click Start my meeting at the bottom of the page.