Configure Default Meeting Settings
You can change various settings that affect the way your meetings are scheduled and run using the Settings page on your web account. These settings will apply to all session that you schedule.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
Create organizer PIN
You can use a PIN to start meetings using PSTN (toll or toll-free) from your phone. See Start a Meeting by Phone to learn more.
Change the default audio settings
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed). See Set Default Audio Options* to learn more about changing your default audio settings.
Note: If you do not see the same options on your account as those shown here, then you are part of a multi-user account for which the administrator has configured settings a certain way. If you wish to request access to this feature or setting, please contact your account administrator.
Configure attendee experience
Choose how you want your attendees to experience your meeting.
- New attendees using the Google Chrome browser will join your meetings using the GoToMeeting web application – Prompt new meeting attendees to join from the Web App so they do not have to download GoToMeeting. Learn more about the Web App.
- Give attendees full access to screen sharing – Allow all meeting participants to immediately share their screen without asking for presenter rights.
You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included.
If you are recording to the cloud, you may see the following options:
- Transcription – Check the Transcribe recorded meetings box to view a written transcription of your meeting after it ends.
- Automatic Sharing – Check the Share box to allow attendees to view meeting transcriptions and recording with a direct link. Uncheck the Share box to turn off viewing capabilities. You can also enable this feature on a recording by recording basis.
- Meeting Insights – Allow meeting slides to be downloaded or shared in PDF format.
Add a logo to the Waiting Room
When a meeting is in session but the Presenter is not currently sharing their screen, the Waiting Room window is displayed. If desired, you can add a logo that will appear at the top of the window by default. See Add a Custom Logo*to learn more.
Sync your calendar with GoToMeeting
You can schedule and manage GoToMeeting sessions right from your calendar.
- Install the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In
- Install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin (Windows)
- Install the GoToMeeting Add-On in Google Calendar