How do I use GoTo transcriptions?
Transcripts allow you to focus on your meeting, while GoTo Meeting focuses on the note taking.
Enable transcriptions (admins only)
- Sign in to the admin portal at https://admin.goto.com.
- Select People in the left navigation.
- Select Users or User groups depending on who you're enabling it for.
- Select , then enable Transcription.
Access and view transcriptions (organizers)
- 1. Change recording view
- Switch between side by side view, video only view, and transcript only view.
- 2. Meeting info
- View meeting details including meeting title, date, duration, talk time, and attendees.
- 3. Notes
- View notes taken during the meeting.
- 4. Sharing
- Enable link sharing, specify shared meeting content, copy share link, and set expiration date on share links.
- 5. Search in transcript
- Search for keywords and key content using the Search bar.
- 6. Filters
- View the transcript of a specific participant.
- 7. Copy the transcript
- Copy the full textual transcript by selecting the Copy icon. Paste the copied text wherever.
- 8. Download the transcript
- Download the transcript locally to your computer.
- 9. Closed captioning
- View subtitles while the recording plays.