How do I give a user and user group billing permissions?
Give users or user groups billing permissions to pay the bills or track organizational expenses.
Before you begin: You must have super admin permissions.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , select the user or user group that needs billing permissions.
- Check the necessary billing Permissions:
Option Description View Invoices Users have access to view invoices for the account. Pay Invoices Users have access to pay invoices for the account. This permission is dependent on them having the View Invoices permission.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save.