How do I give a user and user group billing permissions?
Give users or user groups billing permissions to pay the bills or track organizational expenses.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I control who has access to my billing portal?
Before you begin: You must have super admin permissions.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Permissions in the left navigation menu.
- From , select the user or user group that needs billing permissions.
- Check the necessary billing Permissions:
Option Description View Invoices Users have access to view invoices for the account. Pay Invoices Users have access to pay invoices for the account. This permission is dependent on them having the View Invoices permission.
- Save your changes.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Save your changes.